3/02/2008

Celebrities and 9/11 conspiracy theories


Oscar-winning actress Marion Cotillard is the latest celebrity to say that the September 11 attacks was one big conspiracy.

From the BBC:

In a interview she reportedly gave a year ago, the star is shown commenting on the events of 11 September 2001.

"I think we're lied to about a number of things," the Paris-born 32-year-old is seen saying in French...

...In the interview, given to French TV show Paris Premiere, Cotillard appears to suggest the attacks on the World Trade Center were staged to avoid the expense of refurbishing them.

"We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes, are they burned?" she asks. "There was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burned for 24 hours.

"It never collapsed. None of these towers collapsed. And there [in New York], in a few minutes, the whole thing collapsed."

The Twin Towers, she claims, were a "money sucker" that would have cost much more to modernise than to destroy.

The actress goes on to cast doubt on the Moon landing of 1969. "Did a man really walk on the moon?" she asks.

"I saw plenty of documentaries on it and I really wondered. In any case I don't believe all they tell me."


While I believe that all 9/11 conspiracy theories are bogus, I can tolerated entertaining a conversation with people who think this way in a logical manner. But that theory goes out of the window when this chick started saying she didn't really believe a man walked on the moon. Sorry, I can't roll with people like that.

Here is video from another member of the 9/11 Truth Out Commission, Mos Def, when he was on the Bill Maher show a few months ago.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home